June 18-21, 2018
Boys, grades 1-12
SUPER EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION (before April 1st, 2018)
Day camper: $320
Overnight camper: $470
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION (before May 1st, 2018)
Day camper: $400
Overnight camper: $550
REGULAR PRICE (on or after May 1st, 2018)
Day camper: $450
Overnight camper: $650
We are excited to announce our first ever True Champions Camp!
The True Champions Camp is an overnight camp experience for players of all ages and skill levels. For beginners, we'll host the Developmental Academy. Players with more experience are invited to register for the Pro Academy.
What sets the True Champions Camp apart from other summer lacrosse camps is the high quality of our coaching staff. Current and former MLL pros will work closely with all players to help them develop their skills and drastically improve their overall play.
The True Champions Camp has something fore everyone, whether you are new to the game and want to firm up your fundamentals, or an intermediate or advanced player who is looking to become a standout on your team or striving for a chance to play at the next level. No matter where you are in your journey, we'll help you become a champion!
5700 College Rd.
Lisle, IL 60532
Monday June 18th
Goodwin Hall Room 321
9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
Thursday June 21st
*Please note lost room keys will have a charge of $50 payable to Benedictine University.
Day Camper Daily Checkout: 8:00pm Ondrak Hall. Day campers meals will include lunch and dinner.
Summer Housing Rules and Regulations
- Use or possession in the housing areas by Occupant or guests of tobacco or alcoholic beverages is prohibited
- Occupants are responsible for depositing garbage and trash in proper receptacles
- Unauthorized possession, use or misuse, removal, defacing, tampering, damage or destruction of University property or the property of others is prohibited.
- All Occupants and guests are expected to be considerate of noise levels, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- All University furniture provided in each room must remain in that room.
- Occupants are responsible for any damages that occur during the time of occupancy. NO horseplay or ball playing indoors.
- Remember to keep your windows closed and your AC on low.
7:30 to 8:30 a.m. – Breakfast (Overnight Campers Only)
9:00 to 9:15 a.m - Session Intro
9:15 to 11:30 a.m. - Session I
11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. – Lunch (Day/Overnight Campers)
1:00 to 1:45 p.m. - Round Table
2:00 to 2:15 p.m. - Session Intro
2:15 to 3:45 p.m. - Session II
4:00 to 5:00 p.m. - Activities
5:00 to 6:00 p.m. - Dinner (Day/Overnight Campers)
6:15 to 6:30 p.m. - Session Intro
6:30 to 8:00 p.m. - Session III
8:00 to 8:30 p.m. - Day Camper Check Out (Ondrak Hall)
8:30 to 9:30 p.m. - Free Time
9:45 to 10:00 p.m. - Lights Out/Room Check
Items to Bring
Sheets for twin bed
Proper Foot Wear
Water Bottle (there will be water available onsite to refill)
All campers must be members of the US Lacrosse to participate. This will be a US Lacrosse sanctioned event and US Lacrosse membership will grant full insurance benefits to campers.
To become a US Lacrosse member visit: www.uslacrosse.org
No refunds will be given for this event. True Lacrosse encourages all participants to purchase RegSaver. They will have the option to do so when they sign up, and it will insure their registration. The insurance will allow registrants to get reimbursed up to 100% for qualifying circumstances, and a full disclaimer is available within the registration.