Prepare yourselves for the best training camp to head into the summer tournament season ahead of your competition. The Journey to the Tourney is an elite training opportunity for youth players to work in an intimate setting with their teammates and coaches, establishing a solid bond and elevating individual and group skills.
Each day, players will participate in sessions covering specific plays, team concepts, and player roles in preparation for their tournaments. Celebrity coaches will attend camp to work with players on position specific skills and give advanced demonstrations and training. Additionally, college coaches will also attend to give demonstrations and provide motivational talks to all campers. When they are not working on their game, players will enjoy team-bonding activities with their coaches and teammates. Each night, the teams will meet with their coaches before heading back to the dorms where they will stay with their teammates.
Following the model and format of the same training camp that all Major League Lacrosse players attend prior to their season, the Journey to the Tourney will ensure that True Lacrosse travel teams are ready to dominate at the summer tournaments.
Journey to the Tourney is open to True Lacrosse travel players only.
Date: July 8-11, 2019
Levels: 3rd to 8th Grade
Location: Lake Forest Academy
Cost: Day Camper $350, Overnight Camper $500
Early Bird: (On or before April 30th) Day $300, Overnight $425
Lake Forest Academy 1500 Kennedy Rd, Lake Forest, IL 60045
Day Camper Daily Checkout (M-W):
Summer Housing Rules and Regulations
- Use or possession in the housing areas by Occupant or guests of tobacco or alcoholic beverages is prohibited
- Occupants are responsible for depositing garbage and trash in proper receptacles
- Unauthorized possession, use or misuse, removal, defacing, tampering, damage or destruction of University property or the property of others is prohibited.
- All Occupants and guests are expected to be considerate of noise levels, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- All University furniture provided in each room must remain in that room.
- Occupants are responsible for any damages that occur during the time of occupancy. NO horseplay or ball playing indoors.
- Remember to keep your windows closed and your AC on low.
Items to Bring
Sheets for twin bed
Proper Foot Wear
Water Bottle (there will be water available onsite to refill)