Prepare yourselves for the best training camp to head into the summer tournament season ahead of your competition. The Journey to the Tourney is an elite training opportunity for youth players to work in an intimate setting with their teammates and coaches, establishing a solid bond and elevating individual and group skills.
Each day, players will participate in sessions covering specific plays, team concepts, and player roles in preparation for their tournaments. Celebrity coaches will attend camp to work with players on position specific skills and give advanced demonstrations and training. Additionally, college coaches will also attend to give demonstrations and provide motivational talks to all campers. When they are not working on their game, players will enjoy team-bonding activities with their coaches and teammates. Each night, the teams will meet with their coaches before heading back to the dorms where they will stay with their teammates.
Following the model and format of the same training camp that all Major League Lacrosse players attend prior to their season, the Journey to the Tourney will ensure that True Lacrosse travel teams are ready to dominate at the summer tournaments.
Journey to Tourney is open to True Lacrosse travel players only.
Date: July 10-13, 2017
Levels: U9 to Freshman
Location: Benedictine University, Lisle IL
Cost: Day Camper $350, Overnight Camper $500
5700 College Rd.
Lisle, IL 60532
Monday July 10, 2017
Goodwin Hall Room 321
9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
Thursday July 13, 2017
*Please note lost room keys will have a charge of $50 payable to Benedictine University.
Day Camper Daily Checkout: 8:00pm Ondrak Hall. Day campers meals will include lunch and dinner.
Summer Housing Rules and Regulations
- Use or possession in the housing areas by Occupant or guests of tobacco or alcoholic beverages is prohibited
- Occupants are responsible for depositing garbage and trash in proper receptacles
- Unauthorized possession, use or misuse, removal, defacing, tampering, damage or destruction of University property or the property of others is prohibited.
- All Occupants and guests are expected to be considerate of noise levels, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- All University furniture provided in each room must remain in that room.
- Occupants are responsible for any damages that occur during the time of occupancy. NO horseplay or ball playing indoors.
- Remember to keep your windows closed and your AC on low.
8:00am Breakfast (Overnight Campers Only)
11:30am Lunch (Day and Overnight Campers)
12:30pm Team Bonding Activity
3:00pm Team Workout
4:00pm Dinner (Day and Overnight Campers)
8:00pm Day Camper Check out
9:00pm Team Bonding Activity
11:00pm Lights Out
Items to Bring
Sheets for twin bed
Proper Foot Wear
Water Bottle (there will be water available onsite to refill)
True Lacrosse has a no cash refunds policy and no credits will be issued for cancelations on or after June 1, 2017 for Journey to Tourney Camp. In a circumstance where a refund is issued, it will be in the form of a credit valid for one year from issue date.
Procedures to receive Credit
1. Fill out and submit the Refund Request Form and obtain a valid Medical Document if the request is due to injury.
2. Send the Medical Document and Refund Request Form to address below.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. True Lacrosse will respond within 10 business days with your refund status.
**No refunds will be given for weather cancellations or partial attendance**
Over the past two years we have had Celebrity Coaches from MLL Including:
Jon Hayes (Boston Cannons)
Josh Hawkins (Charlotte Hounds)
Greg Bice (Ohio Machine)