BIG NEWS: Sergio Perkovic is coming to the 2017 All Pro!
This four-day camp will be held on the campus of Benedictine University in Lisle, Illinois. All campers will be divided up by age and ability level. All levels of skill welcome, whether you are new to lacrosse or a more experienced player, the True Lacrosse summer camp will teach the skills and drills needed to take their play to the next level, including proper cradling, passing, shooting and groundball techniques, as well as clearing, riding, fastbreaks, extra-man offense, man-down defense and more! Players will also participate in exciting games and scrimmages. All campers will receive a True Lacrosse reversible.
Location: Benedictine University
Dates: June 19-22, 2017
Grades: 1 to 12
Early Bird Day Camper:
Before May 1, 2017: $400.00
On or after May 1, 2017: $450.00
Early Bird Overnight Camper:
Before May 1, 2017: $550.00
On or after May 1, 2017: $650.00
5700 College Rd.
Lisle, IL 60532
Monday June 19th
Goodwin Hall Room 321
9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
Thursday June 22nd
*Please note lost room keys will have a charge of $50 payable to Benedictine University.
Day Camper Daily Checkout: 8:00pm Jaeger Hall. Day campers meals will include lunch and dinner.
Summer Housing Rules and Regulations
- Use or possession in the housing areas by Occupant or guests of tobacco or alcoholic beverages is prohibited
- Occupants are responsible for depositing garbage and trash in proper receptacles
- Unauthorized possession, use or misuse, removal, defacing, tampering, damage or destruction of University property or the property of others is prohibited.
- All Occupants and guests are expected to be considerate of noise levels, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- All University furniture provided in each room must remain in that room.
- Occupants are responsible for any damages that occur during the time of occupancy. NO horseplay or ball playing indoors.
- Remember to keep your windows closed and your AC on low.
7:30 to 8:30 a.m. – Breakfast (Overnight Campers Only)
9:00 to 9:15 a.m - Session Intro
9:15 to 11:30 a.m. - Session I
11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. – Lunch (Day/Overnight Campers)
1:00 to 1:45 p.m. - Round Table
2:00 to 2:15 p.m. - Session Intro
2:15 to 4:45 p.m. - Session II
5:00 to 6:00 p.m. - Dinner (Day/Overnight Campers)
6:15 to 6:30 p.m. - Session Intro
6:30 to 8:00 p.m. - Session III
8:00 to 8:30 p.m. - Day Camper Check Out (Ondrak Hall)
8:30 to 9:30 p.m. - Free Time
9:45 to 10:00 p.m. - Lights Out/Room Check
Items to Bring
Sheets for twin bed
Proper Foot Wear
Water Bottle (there will be water available onsite to refill)
All campers must be members of the US Lacrosse to participate. This will be a US Lacrosse sanctioned event and US Lacrosse membership will grant fill insurance benefits to campers.
To become a US Lacrosse member visit: www.uslacrosse.org
True Lacrosse has a no cash refunds policy and no credits will be issued for cancelations on or after May 1, 2017 for All Pro Camp. In a circumstance where a refund is issued, it will be in the form of a credit valid for one year from issue date.
Procedures to receive Credit
1. Fill out and submit the Refund Request Form and obtain a valid Medical Document if the request is due to injury.
2. Send the Medical Document and Refund Request Form to address below.
Email to: email@example.com
3. True Lacrosse will respond within 10 business days with your refund status.
**No refunds will be given for weather cancellations or partial attendance**
• 2013 Rochester Rattlers
• 2011 & 2012 Chesapeake Bayhawks
• 2012 MLL Champion with the Chesapeake Bayhawks
• Collected over 200 Groundballs and scored more than 30 points in his MLL career
• 2010 Member of Toronto Nationals
• 2006 - '09 Member of Chicago Machine
• Led the Chicago Machine in groundballs from 2006-2009
• 2006 All New England First Team
• Named to 2006 NCAA All Tournament Team
• All American at UMass
• Captain of the UMass National runners-up
• Holds single season ground ball record at UMass
3 years of experience; played for Chesapeake and Florida. Before joining the Florida Launch, Hayes played lacrosse on the Boston Cannons (2011-2013).
While at Western New England College, Hayes was a two-time USILA Division III All-American, gaining Third Team honors as a senior and honorable mention recognition in his junior season. He also was twice selected to the All-New England Intercollegiate Lacrosse Association (NEILA) First Team.
University of Virgina. Won National Championship.
Charlotte Hounds 2014: Hawkins was drafted fifth overall by the Nationals in the 2013 MLL Collegiate Draft, and appeared in three games for the team, scoring two goals. The Hounds traded for Hawkins at the July deadline to bolster the transition game for a postseason run. The midfielder recorded three goals in five games for the Hounds and added an assist during the postseason. In addition, Hawkins collected a total of 25 groundballs -- eight with the Nationals and 17 with the Hounds.
Collegiate: In four years at Loyola, Hawkins tallied 26 goals and nine assists, while adding 172 groundballs. He was an integral part of the Championship team in 2012.